Things that make you go HMMMMM....

Wow. If only I had her

Wow. If only I had her problem. Hahahaha! If that's a real post and she's really having orgasms running (lucky girl) I have a suspicion what might be causing it. I haven't experienced it to the degree that she has (no orgasms here), but I think it might be related to (without getting super graphic cuz you know this thread is gonna get the NSFW stamp) the kind of underwear she's wearing and the rubbing motion caused by the running.

Love the avatar, Chuck!

Love the avatar, Chuck!

zapmamak wrote:I haven't

zapmamak said:
I haven't experienced it to the degree that she has (no orgasms here), but I think it might be related to (without getting super graphic cuz you know this thread is gonna get the NSFW stamp) the kind of underwear she's wearing and the rubbing motion caused by the running.

If you could design some undies that would offer the same for us regular ladies and dudes you would be richer than Bill Gates.

Abide wrote:If you

Abide said:
If you could design some undies that would offer the same for us regular ladies and dudes you would be richer than Bill Gates.
Um. Yeah. I'm sure if you checked out your local adult store they might have a few options. I can't imagine something for the guys, though. Their junk is all over the place. ;)

I saw last night on some

I saw last night on some cable news program that Gates is worth 50 billion dollars these days.

Very cool, Chuck, and thank you, but the other side of the shirt is much better, IMO. ;-) When you get your shirt, be sure to visit the BRS Top Model thread under Gear & Footwear and post some pictures of your new duds. :)

saypay45 wrote:Still waiting

saypay45 said:
Still waiting for my free BRS thong to model on the BRS Top Model thread TJ.
SP - Did you not hear? The thong was so "last season". The mankini is what's hot. Maybe you can get a free BRS mankini to model on the Top Model Thread. :p And, Lownox, thanks for the inspiration for my latest blog post. After doing some intense research I've learned everything I need to know about having a "coregasm". Hello 2011 and my new core workout! Awwwwyeah. You might not see me much on the threads around here as I will be working hard on my abs! Hee. Hee.

I think its possible that it

I think its possible that it was a legit posting. I've had runners high on treadmills that rivaled orgasms and I've had a theory for quite some time that the two actually have some sort of endocrine feedback loop. They say the more orgasms you have the more and easier you will have and I think the same is true of runners high and I think the two play off each other. It seems likely considering there are similarities in hormones and neurotransmitters involved. Hopefully I'm not sounding way too nerdy here, but I've actually meant to do some lit searching on pubmed about the subject for quite awhile since I bet someone else in a more closely related field has come up with this hypothesis as well. Sadly I haven't had enough down time the last few months to actually do it.

I am so bowing out of this

I am so bowing out of this thread.

I have heard of GUYS having

I have heard of GUYS having this occur to them during intense body building sessions. That's one way of relieving yourself. Who needs a mate when you have exercise!?! Hehehehehe...

It's not romantic AT ALL, though. AT. ALL.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon