Taxes done? Or are some folks waiting to the absolute last minute?

RunningPirate

Barefooters
Mar 23, 2012
Right, then...

I'm currently on hold w/TD Ameritrade as I write this. I've decided to do my taxes early in that I've started them the day before they're actually due. OK, strike that: I started last week by going through the basket of receipts and collating them and such - now I'm just plugging stuff in to Turbo Tax.

So, BRS-ers - is procrastination just something that The Pirate engages in? or do I have company?

Out of the people that I know (like actually know in person, not the squirrels on here), the ones that wait to file until last minute are almost always the ones that owe. I guess I can't say I blame you either for delaying till the last possible moment. Like Lomad, mine was done back in February and I've already gotten my tax returns (still sitting in the bank too actually because we may need it to move this year, if we are so lucky).

We had ours done for us awhile ago. Our problem is that it took him awhile to get to them... I'm not worried about it though. Ours are tougher than some people's because Hubby co-owns a business with someone.

Reactions: happysongbird
I did yours and everyone else's taxes here at the BRS weeks ago! Ha!

Reactions: RunningPirate
I assumed as much. And, for the record, I am much more of a Wapner then a judy, as judges go.

I am totally a Judy.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts