My 1000th Post

RunningPirate

Barefooters
Mar 23, 2012
Right, then -

So, I see that this is my 1000th post. I never knew there would be this much to write about in regards to BFR. Then again, I reckon if I were to review my 999 postings to date, I'd realize that they'd be little more than random goofy bullsh!t, which pleases me. Some folks are here for technical resources; I'm here for loopy perspective.

So for my 1000th post, my goofy bullsh!t topic will be: Lomad. Specifically, where the hell is he? He's been too quiet the past few months, and that's just disturbing on many levels...

I don't trust that boy...

RP

Ha, Lomad. Just PM him through the site and tell him to get his ass back over here.

Congrats on the thousand'th! Good post selection as well.

Congrats on the 1000th post. I love goofy posts which is why I always enjoy reading your posts.

Life is too short to be serious!

Very true. But remember: Life is short, but it sure is wide... :D

What is it about speaking his name and he appears?

I'm hella busy mind molding as of late.. Who knew employment would be sometime consuming? By the time I get home from work, get a run in, and let my children thrash me about a bit I'm pretty well done.

Also, I've been running shod, so my contributions here (which used to be a 60/40 useful info to snark ratio) are much less relevant (15/85 useful info to snark ratio at current).

Happy 1000th. Hope I gave you yer money's worth.

*****lomad quietly returns to plotting deviant-type deeds*****

What is it about speaking his name and he appears?

I'm hella busy mind molding as of late.. Who knew employment would be sometime consuming? By the time I get home from work, get a run in, and let my children thrash me about a bit I'm pretty well done.

Also, I've been running shod, so my contributions here (which used to be a 60/40 useful info to snark ratio) are much less relevant (15/85 useful info to snark ratio at current).

Happy 1000th. Hope I gave you yer money's worth.

*****lomad quietly returns to plotting deviant-type deeds*****

He speaks!

Now - since when has relevance ever been a concern here? (see my comment above in regards to goofy bullsh!t). Regardless, glad to hear you're still among the living, albeit a hectic living). Shod or no, I'd still reckon your snark is very much welcome around these parts...

Good to hear from you, friend.

Reactions: NickW
Very true. But remember: Life is short, but it sure is wide... :D

Hey, hey, heyyyy. Them there's fightin' words. That and it encroaches on my .

How come you didn't thank the Academy of Barefoot Runners, tell us what you're not wearing or swear at the top of your lungs for that 1000th post?

Congrats Pirate,

Welcome to the 1000 club, did you notice what TJ calls the trophy? Should be an extra award for doing that in one year.

Most of my posts are goofy, although I can even come close to the mastery of the Pirates, Lomads, Zettis, etc. You know who you are. Sure makes for good entertainment, keep the posts coming, even the disturbing ones.

Congrats Pirate,

Welcome to the 1000 club, did you notice what TJ calls the trophy? Should be an extra award for doing that in one year.

Most of my posts are goofy, although I can even come close to the mastery of the Pirates, Lomads, Zettis, etc. You know who you are. Sure makes for good entertainment, keep the posts coming, even the disturbing ones.

what do you mean....my posts are all serious aren't they?

Congrats Pirate,

Indeed - 1000 posts in under a year should be called "The Barefoot Runners Urban Achievers"...and proud we are of all of them :D

I was thinking we need a serious "smiley" to use on the rare occasions we want to be serious. Might have to use :confused:, confused is the same as serious.

I think "serious smiley" sort of cancels itself out...kind of like 'Jumbo shrimp". On the topic of smileys, this site has the most limited selection of smileys I've seen....

Give me a break! There are lots of nice smileys here. Other places have crappy smileys. But since you mentioned it. One of the To Do things I have on my list for "improvements" to the site are adding more smileys, so I already checked, wise guy, and this is what I found and plan to add. (You'll noticed there's even a dorkey Pirate, just like you!):

NewSmileys.png

Reactions: Zetti and NickW
Yes, very nice for you indeed.

I'm still trying to figure out what the smiley with the purple cone on butt cheeks is all about. Maybe that one would be more appropriate for you.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7