I got a new "weird shoe"-friendly job!

Gidds

Barefooters
Aug 28, 2011

Congrats!I got a bit of

Congrats!

I got a bit of stick when I started wearing Zems to work, but they got bored with it pretty quick. I also wore my VFFs to a race (motorsport, not running!) once and no-one really said anything. Think they might be a little much for my office though!

Were the Zems split toed?  I

Were the Zems split toed? I can't imagine why they would have a problem with them other than that.

That's great they let you wear VFFs to work, Gidds.

Awesome! I've been wearing my

Awesome! I've been wearing my Merrells to work, but gotta change into my big bulky steel toed work boots once I get there.

I could probably wear VFF's

I could probably wear VFF's if I wanted to, but don't really care to have to buy that many toe socks. I did wear my Stems all week last week, though ironically sockless. They feel way better sockless than VFF's do IMHO.

I wear my KSO's or I am

I wear my KSO's or I am barefoot at the office all the time, but they knew what they were getting when they went after me to fill their open position. The interesting thing is now I have at least 10 to 15 of the office walking around in either socks or barefeet. People are starting to realize it is just more comfortable to be without shoes. :beer: (my son really wanted the beer on here).

Reactions: devilnuts

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts