How do you clean your feet??

Whatever the shower takes off. I rarely go out of my way to clean my feet. I don't like to touch the bottoms of my feet with soap or any kind of cleansing stuff. My soles are permanently dirty, some parts the dirt has worked up into layers of skin, or layers of skin have overlapped some dirt.

Kevin and Griz,

why do you guys need shoes to eat weeds? isn't brownies or bags of chips better?

I rinse off the feet. Then, wet a plastic teflon-safe dish sponge and run both sides across my bar soap. Then scrub the feet.

I keep the nails trimmed, and occasionally use a nail file to remove any dirt.

Sounds like I have been a bit too vigorous with my cleaning regime. I think I'll ditch the exfoliating gloves and stick to soap, water and a flannel. I'm not going to give up foot cleaning altogether as most people think I'm nuts enough already just by running unshod!

Pouffy thing that hangs in the shower with whatever soap is there. Otherwise they get as clean as they get by standing in the shower!

I sluice off the loose muck from the tops and sides and don't worry about the rest. I have to wear socks and shoes to work anyway, so the bottoms end up homogeneously pretty clean anyway. The thought of worrying about such things is quite beyond me.

I sluice off the loose muck from the tops and sides and don't worry about the rest. I have to wear socks and shoes to work anyway, so the bottoms end up homogeneously pretty clean anyway. The thought of worrying about such things is quite beyond me.

Amen!

Pouffy thing that hangs in the shower with whatever soap is there. Otherwise they get as clean as they get by standing in the shower!

That reminds me of my son who is 3.5. He is at a point where he wants to play in the shower and not actually clean up. He tries to convince me over and over that he doesn't need to use soap or shampoo because the "water makes me clean"

he's right. well, make him use it on the motor and exhaust only.

Pretty smart kid![
quote="OdiarAmor, post: 130008, member: 3746"]That reminds me of my son who is 3.5. He is at a point where he wants to play in the shower and not actually clean up. He tries to convince me over and over that he doesn't need to use soap or shampoo because the "water makes me clean"[/quote]

Soap and water in the shower for me too but if they are really dirty a scotch brite pad is guaranteed to get the job done. Just make sure you quite scrubbing before you get down to the bone. That can set your running back a few weeks. ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway
Back