Hello from Hawaii

Dirtbag

Barefooters
Oct 17, 2010
Been a minimalist runner for a few months now, ever since I wore out my last pair of regular running shoes and went looking for something different. Started doing a bunch a reading on minimalist running and bought myself some Vibram KSOs. Then I immediately overran and hurt myself. Did some more reading, took two weeks off to heal, and started again much slower. In one week I'll be doing my first triathlon, sprint distance, and I'll be sporting the Vibrams for the run. I'm thinking I might try full on barefoot after the race, a little bit at a time. If I keep with the triathlons, as I plan to do, not having to change shoes in T2 could help drop a little time.

Welcome, Doug.  I know a guy

Welcome, Doug. I know a guy who said he never placed in the triathlons he competed in, but when he started running in VFFs, all of sudden, he took second in his AG...and all because of the T2.

Doug, I was in Kauai last

Doug, I was in Kauai last month for the Kauai Marathon!!! ( I did the 1/2. ) it was a great fun! Love to go back to Hawaii again soon!!! Welcome to Barefoot running!!!

What the hell is a T2, the

What the hell is a T2, the Terminator 2 was such a great movie it motivated him to take a number 2 in the Attorney General's office?

I hate acronyms.

Oh and welcome dirtbag! I like the name.

T2 is the second transition

T2 is the second transition in a triathlon.

Welcome back, Huang.

That's so cool, Phil.  He

That's so cool, Phil. He probably would have been running barefoot himself by now, huh?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon