BRS Oregon Chapter at the Run Like Hell

Oh, and this is now my new computer wallpaper! Thanks Ram! ;)

So my husband wants to know "where is Y"? I didn't even notice that their shirts say G and A. Now Mike is even more suspiscious. Was that his SECOND costume of the day???

Reactions: Bare Lee
Now Jen, according to Mike those two were the Ambiguously Gay duo. See what I did there. A, G, for Ambiguously Gay... They obviously were not standing in the right order for this to be clear to David or you so here's your answer.;) Can't tell I am procrastinating on finishing watching this math video I found online for how to determine the Horizontal Asymptote of a rational function can ya? Trying to figure out how to finish the last problem on my homework that is due today and my teacher sucks and my book isn't clear... Thank God for google and youtube.

Am I the only one who noticed the beer?

Reactions: Lomad
I keep meaning to tell you that I find your tagline HILARIOUS! The question is, is there ever a right week to stop sniffing glue? I just told me friends about a month ago, that for my 40th birthday party, I wanted to have a glue-sniffing party. It was either that, or a spanking party, I can't decide which would be more fun. But, then again, why not have both?

Well, you could have a huffing party - that could be fun.

As for the proper week to stop sniffing glue, so long as it's not the same week you give up drinking, smoking or amphetamines, you're fine.

You do - by the way - know that the tagline is a reference to a movie, right?

oooookay

I KNEW it sounded familiar!:D

I KNEW it sounded familiar!:D

Airplane! (and Airplane! 2) are part of the quintessential guy movies, along with Blues Brothers, Stripes, CaddyShack, Fletch, Smokey and the Bandit, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and many many others...

Reactions: migangelo
Not just guys, Airplane is one of my wife's favorites. Classic list Pirate. Wasted a lot of time watching Fletch over and over. I have a friend that could recite all the Monty Pythons word for word. I didn't get the humor back then.

You married well, sir!

Reactions: rickwhitelaw
Now Jen, according to Mike those two were the Ambiguously Gay duo. See what I did there. A, G, for Ambiguously Gay... They obviously were not standing in the right order for this to be clear to David or you so here's your answer.;) Can't tell I am procrastinating on finishing watching this math video I found online for how to determine the Horizontal Asymptote of a rational function can ya? Trying to figure out how to finish the last problem on my homework that is due today and my teacher sucks and my book isn't clear... Thank God for google and youtube.
http://www.khanacademy.org/

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon