BRS Oregon Chapter at the Run Like Hell

I've noticed Rick, that we seem to have a lot of really intelligent people here (I actually think I am not one of the smart ones). Is it that the intelligent folks find bfr/minimalist more compelling and believable?

Oh and Rick, only women look good in tights. :D Sorry to break it to you.

That fast and you get a link to your problem. This forum is great. Forget the mechanic's manuals or tractor forums, the next time my tractor has a coolant leak I'll find the answer here.:)

Now, if I could only find a way to make myself look "better" in tights.

Drink less beer? ;)

Reactions: rickwhitelaw
Lol! It's true, I love how beer is the "unspoken exception" to every "diet" ever discussed on here. ;) Just like Twinkies are to me. :D
The Paleo diet only works 80/20. You gotta allow 20 percent for cultural adaptation--physiology, or pseudo-physiology, be damned.
That photo haunts me. Even before Ramzev's caption, but worse now. That's what the Taliban is up against. They will never win now that Mike has been recruited.

Reactions: NickW and jldeleon
The Paleo diet only works 80/20. You gotta allow 20 percent for cultural adaptation--physiology, or pseudo-physiology, be damned.
That photo haunts me. Even before Ramzev's caption, but worse now. That's what the Taliban is up against. They will never win now that Mike has been recruited.

Well, considering that Mike was wearing a leather loin cloth, he only looked about half a step away from being in a Robert Maplethorp photoshoot, anyhow...makes you wonder who was recruiting who...

Reactions: jldeleon
glad you all had soo much fun. there were two sets of Andrews and Garys there. those two were the costume contest winners. they ate each other's bananas on stage. quite the site for a drunken crowd.

Reactions: Bare Lee
I really didn't need that visual of them eating each other's bananas, geez thanks. :confused:

Reactions: jldeleon
NO!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon