Attention Jason Robillard!

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
Just saw your package. Wow... I'm speechless!

Ok, just realized that sounds

Ok, just realized that sounds uhh... A little odd to say the least.

More details to come!

I don't want to know.

I don't want to know.

That certainly took balls,

That certainly took balls, Chaser!

I've got first hand

I've got first hand experience seeing a Jason package and I must say, impressive. Just what you want but more than expected.

Chaser: If you're going to

Chaser: If you're going to start a thread about how impressive Jason's package is, you have to provide pics. It's the roolz.

Oh my!  No pictures, please!

Oh my! No pictures, please!

www.chaserwilliamsisrunningaw

www.chaserwilliamsisrunningaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/free-crap-compliments-of-jason.html

Teej: It's the ROOLZ! Also, I

Teej: It's the ROOLZ! Also, I had a pretty good idea what was in said package. If I'd thought it was Jason's actual package, I wouldn't have asked. Besides, we've all seen that at some point anyway with all the kilt malfunctions...

"24 - Effervescent denture

"24 - Effervescent denture cleanser tablets" & "1 - yellow sharpie"???

So, the denture cleanser is supposed to replace the Anal Ease?

Not sure, I'm just glad he

Not sure, I'm just glad he threw in one bandaid! I go through them enough between me and my son...

theshortwhiteguy wrote:"24 -

theshortwhiteguy said:
"24 - Effervescent denture cleanser tablets" & "1 - yellow sharpie"???

So, the denture cleanser is supposed to replace the Anal Ease?

TSWG for the win. way to call back the best example of Chaser Williams on record.

Maybe I should post that

Maybe I should post that story here.... Do that others can understand what I'm all about. Hell, maybe TJ can make it a sticky as an example of barefoot runners gone bad, or expired...?

I thought this was

I thought this was interesting and funny so I was reading the contents list to my wife. Halfway through she just got up and walked out of the room without saying anything...