Animal Encounters

I ran up on an old coyote on a trail run last summer. Probably got within 30 feet of him. We both stopped and looked at each other for a few seconds and then he went into the woods and circled around behind me. I was feeling hard core (remember, I'm a barefoot runner!) and so I started walking away while dragging a leg to see if I could get him to come closer thinking I was injured. Crazy yes, but fun! Nothing happened. He just walked the other way.

Reactions: Bare Lee
i saw a skunk when i stepped outside my house the other night.

i've seen lots of hippies. i live in oregon.

i saw a bobcat that must have been stalking me and my little 12 lb cougar snack. he didn't see me coming back down the road so i yelled and he ran off. thankfully my dog didn't see him and go after it.

Wildlife included: deer flies, deer flies, deer flies, wild turkeys, 'coons, heron, huge dragon flies.
Domestic animals included: cute piggies, horses, more horses, some more horses, those chocolate and beige-brown cows that are so pretty, yippie poodle, barkie collie too old or tired to chase my down the road, and an amish horse drawn carriage including daddy amish, mommy amish and baby amish. Deer flies get included on the domestic animal list too because they colonized my head and shoulders.

Reactions: Zetti
i saw a skunk when i stepped outside my house the other night.

i've seen lots of hippies. i live in oregon.

i saw a bobcat that must have been stalking me and my little 12 lb cougar snack. he didn't see me coming back down the road so i yelled and he ran off. thankfully my dog didn't see him and go after it.
Whoa. To the bobcat, not the hippies. Glad your dog didn't get tempted to think bigger than his britches.

Reactions: jldeleon
RIGHT?!
They are the best pacers, though, much as I am not fast enough to outrun the little delta wing coach meanies, it doesn't stop me from trying in desperation. And I've found deet to just be the spicy sauce they find interesting.
That and the smell of fear....I swear, once you panic its all over. I think they should be re-named "the devils hit men"

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon