Week 48 Mileage Reporting ( Nov. 28 - Nov. 4 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
3.3 shod miles around my neighborhood on Wednesday. The temp was 26 with several inches of snow on the roads. I had to take this run slowly and carefully due to frequent icy patches. All felt good with me. I saw 1 huge turkey in a neighbor's yard at the start of the run, and several squirrels out looking for nuts throughout the run.

Reactions: Runlite01
Boulder and I did a 2.5 mile run Tuesday at 4:30 am. It was 31 deg. f. with no wind. We tried some fast sprinting for a little change up.

Really great to get out!

Reactions: duckfeet
We did a 3 mile run Sunday at 6:30 am. It was 35 deg. f. with no wind. Extra dense fog for this area. We spotted some horses and heard some roosters crowing. I did some sprinting again. Boulder has no problem keeping up during my sprints.

Really great outing!!!

Reactions: duckfeet
3.4 miles at Presque Isle on wet roads with temps in the mid 40's. What a difference a wet surface has on my comfort level with cool air temps. and a cold ground surface that had ice and snow on it just a few days ago. A good reminder to activate my gym membership :). Other than cold feet, I felt good physically.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7