Top of the foot pain with a moving lump..

Kirstyowen

Barefooters
Aug 6, 2011
Hello,

First time posting to this or any other forum, but i am at my wits end! I've been running minimalist and barefoot for about 2 1/2 years. A couple of weeks ago i developed pain in the top of my foot about half way up roughly in the middle. I stopped running and have been cross-training for two weeks in an effort to rest the area. No change, but i have noticed a strange bump when i run my finger over the area which is not visible when i look at it. Is this cartilage? Any advice or similar experiences would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Kirsty

i have to ask where did you

i have to ask where did you post this? if it isn't already there then put it in ask the docs forum. I've had tofp, who here hasn't, but a lump? wow. i hope it's not too debilitating.

good luck.

I have a bump/lump whatever,

I have a bump/lump whatever, right on the spot you're describing. It has been there for at least a year(since I noticed it not sure when it actully got there).

I never had TOFP or any other pain and it doesn't bother me at all it just seats there.

Hope you have it resolved soon.

Love the kitty circles!I

Love the kitty circles!

I haven't had TOFP either.

If you post this in Ask the Docs (you may be able to move it there yourself; if not, let me know), the docs will answer to it.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon