TJs awesome interview on Living Barefoot

OMGOSH!  How could you?!  You

OMGOSH! How could you?! You dug that up when I was hoping it would disappear! Teasing. I did okay, but at least the message was consistent and true.

I've shown up with flip-flops

I've shown up with flip-flops on too though, even in winter, and FiveFingers a couple of times. People look at me like I'm nuts. And I am!

I walked in Walgreens

I walked in Walgreens barefoot with 8 inches of snow on the ground and slid up and busted my tail. Am I crazy, maybe at least those folks thought so lol. I don't care, I dusted myself off and cruised on in, did my shopping, got the stares and whispers and went about my business haha. I just don't care what folks think, I am a nature runner lol!

I was in Target shopping

I was in Target shopping barefoot this evening after my 8 mile run, neuromas were firing. I'm trying to decide on buying something and this mom and her two teenage daughters are standing there staring at me. One says, "She's barefoot." I turned and just looked at them. They turned away immediately and went on about their business.

We have a lot of work to do.

Yes, I'm a mess.  Born and

Yes, I'm a mess. Born and raised in California, lived in Kentucky for four years, and have been here in Georgia for 20 Years.