Refuel With Chocolate Milk - Vote for JOSH

Barefoot TJ wrote:the 15th

Barefoot TJ said:
the 15th of n month! Ha!

its a math term. An example is that you have the nth term in a series. in this case the series is the months of the year. So, the n month is the nth term of this series. another quick interesting tidbit, depending on which texbook you use in thermodynamics, n for air is Cp/Cv=1.4

Okay, thanks, that's kinda

Okay, thanks, that's kinda why I italicized the n. Hee. The rest is over my head where I prefer it to stay.

I added the Facebook link for

I added the Facebook link for Josh to my Facebook wall for all my "friends" to see, so they can vote for him too! (There's a Facebook and Twitter icon at the bottom of the pop-up box after you have voted.)

Done,done,done and done!

Done,done,done and done!

Josh fell back to second

Josh fell back to second place, guys! Let's step it up!

Josh is falling behind. 

Josh is falling behind. Currently he is in 7th place. When we opened this thread, we easily pushed him to 1st. Please go vote for him.

Use each of your browsers... each of your computers. BAREFOOT JOSH FOR THE WIN!!!!

Done!  I think what happened

Done! I think what happened was this thread wasn't bumped each day. Josh, please bump this thread for us each day. You are now in 5th!

Hey, what gives?  They no

Hey, what gives? They no longer let you sort the athletes by most votes? Only Random comes up. Now we don't know where Josh is in the rankings.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon