racing in STEMs

Barefootandagel

Barefooters
Jul 10, 2010
Had a fun race this weekend. Placed second with a with a time of 17:00 for 5km. Really enjoying walking and racing in the stem barefoot shoes. Anyone else having good experiences in them? Share your stories?

Agel, I bet Andrew would love

Agel, I bet Andrew would love to have a review on his site about your race, so fast, in his footwear. We would too.

Abide,Hey, originally I was

Abide,

Hey, originally I was planning on getting the Altra Adams before the stem shoes. However they kept post poning the release date and finally the stems came out a week before the Adams. So, I purchased the stems instead. After reading the reviews and getting the stems I am glad it worked out that way. I am not a fan of shoes without laces so now I will opt not to test out the adam but I will eventually try the laced version in the future. As for my training you could see it over at the daily mile website. I just started logging it there a couple of weeks ago. http://www.dailymile.com/ ,

How has your training and running going? you barefoot or in barefoot shoes?

A little of both, more often

A little of both, more often in shoes though. I'm contemplating doing some longer runs later in the year so I am ramping up now for that. Shooting for a R2R2R this summer too, I also signed up for a Spartan Race next weekend just for fun.

Dang thats pretty fast. Beats

Dang thats pretty fast. Beats my best time way back from high school by ~30 seconds! And I am like several minutes behind that now lol. Keep up the good work.

Joy,Hi, my running is 99%

Joy,

Hi, my running is 99% asphalt, black top, concrete. Since I have only had them going on 5 months I am still testing the durability/lifespan. At this point it isn't that big of a concern for me as to how long they last. They are my favorite shoe now regardless :)

Moved thread to the "Shoe"

Moved thread to the "Shoe" forum where it belongs.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7