People IRL who remind you of people here at BRS

people in the brs are people i know in real life. portland is a small town and yes, that show is pretty true to life.

Ah I get it! Lol! I guess Mike reminds me of migangelo and Jen reminds me of jdeleon and Dan reminds me of paragnek... :D I don't really have people other than the real people who are my BRS friends. My Pre-calc teacher though reminds me of Herb from two and a half men... Funny as hell and just as goofy sometimes. :D

I don't really have people other than the real people who are my BRS friends. :D

It's kinda strange cuz I actually like my IRL BFR friends. Meaning, they are all people that I would probably become friends with even if we didn't have barefoot running in common. They are all fun and funny and kind. :)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Let's see...Nick reminds me of this guy I avoided in the local running store this one time; TJ is like my cub scout den mother (that's a compliment:)); LPJ, Migangelo and Paraganek I've also met as we infiltrated a shoddie group run at another local running store (with Nick). Gentile reminds me of my uncle, all curmudgeonly and likeable at the same time; Chaser (where the hell is he?) reminds me of my buddy from my old job. Pretty much absurd, and awesome for it. Pirate reminds me too much of me, so far, for my own liking... Mandy, from what I've seen in your posts here, you kind of remind me of an old friend of mine I don't see much any more. She was a wide open book of a soul and loved to start up a conversation with anyone. I think it's why I like replying to your topics so frequently...