Pain in the proximal phalange of the second and third toe finger of the left foot

Flee1912

Barefooters
Feb 3, 2024
Hello

i have a pain in the proximal phalange of the second and third toe finger of the left foot
the pain has been there for some days
it hurt only if i bend my toes up and down or if i touched the toe on the upper skin or if i splay them with a towel to dry , if put in cold water
the pain is between a strong bruise and a cramp when felt
massaging seems to help.
it does not hurt if i walk, run, sleep, or any other time.
The toes that hurt look more swollen than the others although not a lot more than the others toes ( i got minor insects bites,nettle etc)
the toes are not hot to the touch , their color don‘t differ a lot from the others

for the context i am a 32 year old female i have been running and walking barefoot since the end of december 2023 ( and in minimalist shoes at the hospital for my med studies )
I have been upping my barefoot mileage running / walking up to 6,5km ( i try to get my feet used to trail so i mostly walk there )
i have been using toes spacers a lot mostly correct toes and nabaso splay and a cheap one while running.
I have stopped putting the nabaso to the right foot cause it hurts ( i used to put it those last days although putting it hurt cause i did not feel inconfort after it being in place)

thank you for your time and your advice
I attached a picture the foot in question in resting on the green dandelion

caroline

Attachments

• IMG_2024-05-09-113411.jpeg
    IMG_2024-05-09-113411.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
I forgot to say i might have bumped my foot too on the wall while climbing over the barrier ( cause we have a barrier so the guinea pigs don‘t get out of the home)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway