Mileage Reporting Week 1 ( January 1 - January 7 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
3.75 miles on New Years Day at Presque Isle. I ran in heavy socks with rubberized soles ( Spinners ) due to wet, windy conditions and mid-30 air temp. There were a lot of people getting their new year off to a good start by walking or riding bikes. It was the most activity I have seen in quite a while. My run was good except for some pain in my left butt cheek from an injection that I received a couple of days ago. It felt good to get out and counteract some of the inactivity of the holiday season.

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Wednesday at 4:30 am. It was 39 deg. f. with no wind. It was overcast (so no stars) I could make out the moon. We spotted some deer. The road was damp from the nights rain.

Fun time out!

We did a 3 mile run Saturday at 6:30 am. if was foggy and misty, 41 deg. f. and 7-10 mph wind from the north. The road was wet with lots of puddles. We heard one owl. We spotted rabbits and horses. I also stopped an a pecan tree and picked a bag of pecans. No stars and no sunrise that was visible.

My feet are good and legs are good!

3.8 miles at Presque Isle on Saturday. I wore heavy socks with rubberized soles. It was snowing with a temp of 29 degrees. Had the park pretty much to myself. I was worried when I started because I've developed sciatic pain in my left leg, especially the calf, presumably from the injection that I received in my butt a week ago, and I wasn't sure if I should be pushing things. I finished without any apparent damage. I really needed this run and was glad that I could do it.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7