Looking for a good, small, waterproof camera.

skedaddle

Barefooters
Sep 3, 2011
Any suggestion for a camera that would be suited to running and can take a bit of punishment.
I've heard good reports of GoProHero range for video and stills any other suggestions. Thanks.

I have a gopro hero and love it. I guess you could say I put it to the test last August during an obstacle 5k at a ski resort with a mud pit at the end. It came out unscathed. I was a shod runner then and wore it on a chest type harness.

I'm considering wearing it on my back during up coming 5k's, 8k's, 10k's and other events to catch the looks of others.

Reactions: NickW
Hopefully the thumbnail image will work properly, I've been having a heck of time tonight doing anything on the computer. Anyway here is a photo of me at the end of the run last August after going overboard in the mud pit. I circled the GoPro camera, It survived just fine and I think I may use it this weekend during an event.
IMG_9123a.jpg

That's a good thing - right?

Lol, how else would you know if you are getting chicked from behind.

Hopefully the thumbnail image will work properly, I've been having a heck of time tonight doing anything on the computer. Anyway here is a photo of me at the end of the run last August after going overboard in the mud pit. I circled the GoPro camera, It survived just fine and I think I may use it this weekend during an event.

Man that looks crazy fun, if it survived that i'm sold, thanks. Can't work out if you were barefoot or not though;)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts