BF on the DC Mall

brothermorris.jpg

On a recent field trip with 80+ high school freshmen, I found myself with some time to burn on the Washington DC Mall while we awaited our time at the national archives. After a rousing game of Simon Says, I kicked off my shoes and took advantage of the many types of terrain: pea gravel, mud, asphalt, grass and concrete. To my surprise I looked back, and in their fine business casual clothes, many of my schools distance athletes had kicked their shoes off as well and were running with me. They were inquisitive and very funny to listen to. They did not want to go through the mud, but I convinced them and they appreciated it afterwards. Lol great times. I also led their maintenance runs in the mornings before we left for our tours, and they seem to want to start a BF club at school...just thought I would share.

Reactions: rbondi
That's great! I love the feeling of pea gravel (and Monkey grass). Are you the one in the kilt?

Even better. ;)

Cool. That is where I took my 1st ever BF run. I went to the gym at lunch and looked in my bag and saw that I didn't have any shoes. I said, "F it" and headed out and 3 miles later I was hooked.

F it's good.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7