Barefoot Autism Challenge update

WOW! That's great, Tyler! I can't wait to see it!

Hey, I'm barefoot and I'm autistic (diagnosed level 2). I'm not of the low IQ variety, but I do have low adaptability scores (lol). I'd like to participate in the Challenge, but I'm not a painter, sculptor or otherwise artsy person, except maybe with words. I certainly can't write or type with my bare feet, but I do use them ironically sometimes -- usually for my amusement or to feed a curiosity, sometimes both.

Nonetheless, I was wondering if I could contribute to the challenge by displaying some of my "art" that is clearly related to barefoot and autism.

Attached is my motion to dismiss for the trespassing case that I'm currently fighting. This case has been ongoing for a while, and I did almost all of the work on it myself. The judge more recently decided to strike my motion for her to recuse herself (oh was I entertained writing that one), once I submitted some arguments that couldn't be won for the other side. At the same time, she forced me to talk with the public defender, further delaying the action.

Last week, the public defender sent me an email that really pissed me off. She said her office didn't see a legitimate basis for any pretrial motions at this time, informed me should wouldn't be filing any pretrial motions, and offered to represent me at trial raising whatever defense they thought was appropriate for me. So I told her she was fired, and then I wrote this document, and filed it 2 or 3 days later.

Please enjoy.

Attachments

• MOTION TO DISMISS (1).pdf
    344.9 KB · Views: 3
@Tyler J L and @Autistic Spider

Tyler, post your promotional video here so Spider can get an idea of what the challenge is about.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7