Vivobarefoot Kids range shrinking - alternatives?

Larry

Barefooters
Sep 13, 2012
Our little girl isn't a big fan of shoes (Her mum blames me, of course) and the only shoes we can find that she'll leave on for more than 20 seconds are her trusty old pair of vivobarefoot pink "pally" Mary Janes, which she is about to outgrow.

So, I thought I would go up a size, but I was horrified to find out that vivo seem to be cutting back on variety in their kids range, and only making the pally in black. The pink pally sandal was going to be my other choice, but that's gone too. I can't find a new pair anywhere. I've sent them an email to see if they have some new styles on the way, but it's going to be a downer if they are really cutting down on styles and colours. Does anybody know what's going on there?

Failing that, can anybody suggest an alternative? I love the style of the vivos and the soles are perfect, and they are very durable. I haven't found anything that comes close in my travels around the web. I've tried buying some soft stars, but little miss isn't a fan of them. Any other ideas?

Reactions: Sid
Have you tried www.SwimOutlet.com? They have a lot of minimalist footwear, not just water shoes. Some are cute for girls too. It's worth a look. Oh, and the prices are really good, especially this time of year!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts