Unshoes 30% off Nov 11th - 16th

Well I went ahead and put an order in. Just loved my 2 pairs so far, but this new generation with a footbed will hopefully solve my issue of my feet massively sweating against bare rubber. Also the PT Sleek model is new since I ordered mine. And the new sizing charts are pretty nice - especially if you have access to a fast laser printer you can really fine tune and figure out which one would be best. I was kind of surprised which one fit me best. I missed out on the sale last year (and maybe year prior) since I didn't know it was going on, and waited all this time! So eagerly awaiting :woot: and I'll try to post up a review of the new model, but with this time of year not sure how much they'll get used right away!

Well, almost all minimalist shoes seem to be too narrow for me, and narrow template of unshoes looked like best fit for me. :eek: I just couldn't believe it could be so and used template 1. I will not complain if it really is too wide. It's probably too much winter currently, but perhaps with socks..