The third and final video in the Mindful Running series, Running Into Being, is now available!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
From Michael Sandler:

Hi Folks,

The third and final video in the Mindful Running series, Running Into Being, is now available.

In this video I share with you the Master Switch of Life and how I discovered my own on/off switch for total health through my last near-death experience. We are going to be releasing the Mindful Running program later this week so I encourage you to watch this video while it is available now:

CLICK HERE: Running Into Being – The Inner Journey and Master Switch of Life

In the video I also share with you about a group of Monks from Japan that run a marathon a day for seven years and what we can learn from them.

Plus, I give you one more meditation and mantra to use on your runs or anytime you’re struggling, to help give you the energy you need to keep going. Watch the video now:

We filmed this video in a special place on Maui called ‘The Sacred Garden.’ As you will see in the video there is a very special wooden Buddha.

I know it sounds a little crazy, but if you look carefully you may see him smile, or wink.

I call this video Running into Being, because as you build mindfulness into your runs, you begin to know your inner-self at a much deeper core-level, and begin to find greater peace, happiness and confidence in all that you do.

In essence, you’re reprogramming yourself for success in everything in life.

And as you raise your energy levels, you become an attraction magnet too, able to bring about almost anything you want in life. And you begin to beam and radiate joy.

When you do you will never look back.

A big part of stepping into your power fully is learning how to bring the peace and flow found in your runs into your everyday life.

This is the path of Mindful Running.

Thank you for watching this entire Mindful Running series. I invite you to watch this final video and to leave a comment about what you like most about the series.

Very shortly we will open up the Mindful Running Program for a limited time only.

This is going to be a 6-week program to help you end the year strong. Look out for an email with all the details.

We send all of our love and best to you!

Michael Sandler
Co-Creator Mindful Running Program

P.S. It’s rare that an exercise program does more than burns a few extra pounds or get you running a bit better. But if you dive into this program, you’ll find it truly life-transformative, I know I did. That’s why we’re so passionate about it, because it’s so much more than just about running. Of course, you’re sure to run better too!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test