Philly Rock n Roll 1/2

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
I'll put together a race report at a later date, but in summary I PR's by about 13 minutes with a 1:46:50 finish...or was it 1:44:13?

Still braggin', are ya Ram? 

Still braggin', are ya Ram? Teasing! Congrats!

I've had a GREAT Sept! I can

I've had a GREAT Sept! I can see where it seems like I'm bragging a lot but every race so far has been a PR, if I can do it again at my 10k this weekend it'll be a sweep! I'll be bragging about Sept. 2010 for a LONG time!!

It is a bit ironic, early this summer there was a post about a University doing a barefoot running study. One of the qualifications was to be able to sustain an 8:00 pace for an hour. I replied and said that this seemed too fast to get enough in the study, at the time I didn't think I would be able to achieve this. Well, I did a 7:57 pace for 1:46 on Sunday, I surprised myself!

Brag away, Ram.  I know I

Brag away, Ram. I know I would if I could run that fast. Brag, brag, brag. It will put a fire under those of us who think we can't do the same and maybe produce some more faster barefoot runners in the meantime. So, will you or did you ever take part in any part of that study? Will you go back now with your tail between your legs and beg them to take you back? Hee.

No, I think it was in

No, I think it was in Colorado or one of those other states west of the Mississippi. You had to be present to participate. I am doing the U of D study for Dr. Davis, you just have to log miles and other info on the site once a month.

Well done Ram... I'm looking

Well done Ram... I'm looking forward to the RR.

If I had a month like the one you're having I'm sure I'd be bragging a bit too.

Good luck on the PR sweep.

S. Pimp.