Mileage Reporting 30th Week of 2013

Anyway, sorry about all the malaria talk yesterday, but I was getting frustrated not knowing what was going on. I think it's just a mild, but peculiar virus after all.

That's great news!!! just a malaria false alarm!! and don't be sorry since you had malaria before you know the symptoms well I am just happy for you.
Happy running returns!

Reactions: Bare Lee
so after my bike ride and long run i friday, i was wiped out on saturday. it was supposed to be a rest day and so i did. i even drove to work because i wasn't feeling that energetic.

i used to run in a fasted state all the time. with this Orton training i haven't been. my legs had no energy towards the end of my long run. didn't used to happen with Maf training. oh, friday i went to bed almost right after getting home. i was wiped out. i then woke up 3 hours later. sign of overtraining. going to perform a maf test and if it goes bad i'll switch back to maf. or just not run for 2 hours then bike for 2 hours in the same day.

sunday i didn't do anything because i was still quite wiped out. plus i wanted to change my rest day since races are lined up for saturdays the end of this month.

RP, you're really out of sync. this is last weeks report.