Lems Mariner Shoes

OdiarAmor

Chapter Presidents
Nov 20, 2011
Tennessee
I was sent these shoes back during the summer (July/ August timeframe) to wear and review. Upon receiving them, I noticed that the size I believed would fit (41) were a bit snug. For the record, I normally wear a women's size 10 shoe.

I immediately took out the insole and decided that perhaps because they are leather, I would stretch them out. After approximately a week of wearing them with socks, I noticed that they had stretched out some but that my toes still hit the end. Although these shoes are obviously too small for me, I have fallen in love with them. I wear these most days to work regardless if I am wearing skirts, dress pants, or jeans. I feel as if these go with everything. Since being sent the shoes, it appears that Lems has chanced their sizing suggestions and I would be better suited with a size 43.

All in all, I have been pleased with these shoes and would most certainly purchase from Lems again (if they had a sale...... because I am incredibly cheap when it comes to buying things for myself).

Reactions: PB Junkie