Invisible Shoes 4mm Connect

Rusinque

Barefooters
Jan 19, 2012
houston, texas
If you don’t know, I won a pair of Invisible Shoes from a contest on this site a few weeks ago. I had made a video and everything, showing the Unboxing, First Impressions and all that good stuff, but I have a limited amount of internet, so I am writing instead of showing. Maybe in the future I will upload it.

4mm Connect with Green laces.

Ordering:
Customer Service = Amazing. Answered every single one of my questions and concerns.
Shipped out 13th and got it the 29th. From US to Uruguay(South America).

Unboxing:
Came with laces, shoes, bobby pin, and metal hole puncher, among other things(info, business cards, etc..)
Came in a small package that really didn’t weigh much at all.

First Impressions:
Definitely the best shoes I’ve ever run on.
You can still feel the little pebbles, but not to the point where they annoy you.
The shoe is extremely comfortable. The material is just so soothing.
Laces never untie when you run, or even after a week, they havent untied.

About 2 weeks later:
Grip of the shoe is amazing. I have never slipped, even during the rain.
There was a storm with hard winds, heavy rain and that was sprint day...They performed more than perfect. They are still very comfortable when wet.
Running on grass is not a problem at all.
They still look like I got them yesterday.

Cons:
If you get a pebble between your foot and the shoe, you’re screwed. Only thing you can do is stop and take it out by hand.

Overall:
I am taking this shoe where ever I go, because it can withstand anything, from rocks to water.
Even though I got it for free, they price is still very fair because the quality is amazing.
I recommend that any minimalist/barefoot runner HAS to buy these shoes.

I will be updating this over time.

To Steven Shashen: I allow you to copy and paste whatever you would like onto your website/review page.

Thanks.

Thanks for the review. I've enjoyed mine for almost 250 miles now and the only issue I have is the straps if not adjusted right can rub the foot raw when running in the rain for a long time.