Barefoot?...BAREFOOT?

Wow... I guess I've never been into sex with shoes on before. I prefer shoeless sex. Why would someone want to get all the dirt and what not in their beds? Guess I just don't get it and find it strange...

Shoeless sex...lol...hilarious! I will have to announce to the spouse "Hey honey, want to have some shoeless sex tonight?" And, just so you know, Nick, the shoes you use for sex are JUST for sex, so there is no dirt involved. ;) Not that I would know.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Maybe there's two camps among us, the openmindedists, and the fundamentalists, with the potential to turn into factions, but still only identifiable with reference to their sexual behavior.

Lol! Sounds good to me. Every thread gets hijacked, whether purposefully or accidentally, so why should this thread be any different? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bare Lee
Oh sh*t, I just realized this is the barefoot-barefoot thread.
I saw the phrase 'shoeless sex' and thought it was a continuation of the 'kinkier' thread. Oh well just as well, no harm no foul I guess.

And, I just wanted to point out that since Nick coined the phrase, "shoeless sex" it is his fault that this thread went south! ;)

It wasn't even the barefoot-barefoot thread in the begining, it was the barefoot? BAREFOOT? thread.
Kind of like "You call that barefoot? Really? BAREFOOT?
You talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else here, you talkin' to ME?

My personal philosophy from late college on was to remain as open minded as I could so long as my mind wasn't so wide open that my brains started to fall out.
It's worked well.
Now I just have to deal with the the cells that stay in but slowly become useless.
You can't win.
Wait, maybe you can! If you don't KNOW that you are losing it.........

Reactions: Bare Lee and NickW