Zensah Compression Running Leg Sleeve Review

New use for these things.  I

New use for these things. I just bought a pair of the 2xus and, on advice from a friend who has run a marathon after a long flight, am wearing them on my flight to Honolulu. I'm taking them for a test drive at work, and my legs and feet feel amazing.

These things are great for reducing inflammation and swelling of the legs and feet associated with sitting for prolonged periods of time. If you guys have a desk job, they are worth a look to keep your legs fresh.

Saypay, that's such great

Saypay, that's such great advice- I recently wore mine all day when flying to/from Cleveland and definitely noticed the difference! I also wear them during the day if I've run in the morning and my calves are feeling like they need a longer hug.

I wore them the whole plane

I wore them the whole plane ride to Honolulu (10 hours worth). They were a little uncomfortable during the flight because I couldn't move my legs as much as I wanted. However, afterwards my legs weren't at all. No problems with soreness during my marathon two days later. I highly recommend them for long flights or prolonged periods of sitting.

I have SKINS socks and I like

I have SKINS socks and I like them a lot. I noticed my calves did not get as sore on my longer runs and they recovered quicker as well. The only bad part now that I'm trying to go completely barefoot is that they have a stirrup on the bottom.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test