Zensah Compression Running Leg Sleeve Review

lmao you too, well SP

lmao you too, well SP someone's gotta give you a little s**t...good call on the little dress shirt knot, or you could pull the bottom front of your shirt down through the neck of the shirt and show a little chest hair;)

Back to the subject though, this should please Jimmy ;), I gave my sleeves another shot today for recovery. I ran to and from Zumba class today, did a barefoot class for an hour and did feel a little fatigue in my calves. The support I felt was immediate, I sported them for 4hrs and after taking them off...calves feel good.

I also have to say that, having worn them a good half dozen times (without wash, my calves dont' sweat much), their shape and fit is still impeccible. They've lost nothing of their firmness, they spring back to shape nicely and fit now just as nicely as the first time putting them on.

That's hy I haven't gotten

That's hy I haven't gotten one yet - Catholic school aversion to blue plaid. I thought I could just get another color, but maroon is St Cecilia's, green is St. Henry's, etc, you get the picture. I might just force myself to get over it, because I really like the idea. I'm always looking for clothes that look not like running clothes since I'm always running to and from places.

you and me both Schwab,

you and me both Schwab, though it's more for personal style/preference. Typical running gear is overrated ;) I'd LOVE to get some dresses or tunics for running in. OH and do black;) That's sooo not Catholic lol

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
I'd LOVE to get some dresses or tunics for running in. OH and do black;) That's sooo not Catholic lol

I think this is quite neat, hehehe...

@http://www.rawganique.com/Dept-Mens/rg6820-tuscany-hemp-tunic.htm

what Larry, baren@ked runner?

what Larry, baren@ked runner? :p do you wear anything at all on your runs?

LOL Justin, do you think that would keep me warm for winter running? :p

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
you and me both Schwab, though it's more for personal style/preference. Typical running gear is overrated ;) I'd LOVE to get some dresses or tunics for running in. OH and do black;) That's sooo not Catholic lol

I am really into just running even without proper gear. I have run to the chiro in my work clothes holding my shoes (nothing says "freak" more than this, though). But if I forget my sports bra, I just run in my street bra. If I only ran when I had perfect gear, I would never run, frankly. It's one of the reasons I like going barefoot. Reading back over race reports, I am noticing a trend, though - cant find such and such so I wore such and such and screwed myself. I could do a little more planning, but I'd rather be flexible than always on top of things because then you fall apart when it's not perfect. A little while ago, I had an art exhibit opening for work that I wanted to run home from and I wore running clothes (black so they would be elegant enough but forgot shorts for under the skirt, so I bought a cheap pair at Ross on the way. I was already committed. If they made one big enough I would totally get a running dress. I carry all my weight in and around my double D's so they never work.

Angie said to get the Hawaiian print, but that doesn't work for me, either. I have my Catholic school reunion next week - hoping to get the heebeejeebees out of my system :) :) :).

lol Schwab, sure hope

lol Schwab, sure hope so...then you can move onward to Zensah! I get you though on being able to run in whatever, definitely gives one more flexibility. As busy as we keep ourselves, it's key to be flexible.

Those leg sleeves looked

Those leg sleeves looked pretty supportive during our group run on Saturday. You were decked out in running gear that day Ms. Nontraditional. Of course, you did forget to pack proper hydration. Good thing I brought the largest fanny pack known to man (the Inov-8 Race Pro 4) with 2 liters of water.

Well, just because I'm non

Well, just because I'm non traditional doesn't mean I'm not practical SP...I don't think carrying a keg of nuun on my back for 8miles is very practical...lmao. Besides are you saying my calves typically flop around uncontrollably on our runs? Support, pft :p You're itching for another itty bitty Krunch Kone again aren't you??

Interesting Schwab. I personally dont' experience much for calf soreness/burning though do get occasional aches and they help with that.

I have very overdeveloped

I have very overdeveloped calves vis a vis the rest of my legs so they are very prone to strain. It's very sexy but very frustrating.

Glad to hear you've found

Glad to hear you've found something to help with that.

Your right, as awkward as it

Your right, as awkward as it was drinking tang from your behind:p

Have to give it to you, you were the most hydrated runner in the pack, no doubt!!

Will you be carrying that thing around at the Beer Bust...with shots of something tasty?? ;)

No wonder he is the most 

No wonder he is the most hydrated. He is the TALLEST after all!

Speaking of which...  I just

Speaking of which... I just hate racing against tall people, not that I race, mind you. But seriously, it's just not fair! We should have divisions for short people only and divisions for tall people only. Why not, right? We got them for genders, ages, and elites? Just thinking...

SP, if you're superior in

SP, if you're superior in EVERY way wouldn't that involve being faster too?

Not trying to cast to wide a

Not trying to cast to wide a net...but I (stereotypically) thought short people were faster runners. A 6 min/mile pace is just that, no matter how short or tall you are. But the people I seen winning races typically are "smaller". I thought it had something to do w/turnover, or something like that. Is this true, or is there a larger # of shorter runners, and thus more winners that are shorter? Ooohhh, I think I keep digging this thing deeper.... :-