Zap Is Giving Away Another Tee Shirt!!!

Hi guys!
I finally put the finishing touches on my latest roller derby inspired tee designs. In fact, I have made a very special design just for us barefoot bada$$es, so be sure to check out my blog Monday Sept 10th!! These have been, by far, the most fun to design! I will be holding the giveaway next week, so don't miss out...

Attachments

• FB-ZapsThreadsGiveaway.png
    FB-ZapsThreadsGiveaway.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 10
if i win will my T come witha hot roller derby girl? if no, why not?

Reactions: zapmamak
if i win will my T come witha hot roller derby girl? if no, why not?
Mike - Um.... no. Because I don't know any hot roller derby girls. :(

My free Tshirt giveaway started today... I designed these for my barefoot running compadres...

Zaps_Barefoot_Bomber_Bombshell.jpg

More new designs are on Zaps Threads. My giveaway is going on at Running Naked On Sharp Pointy Stuff until Sunday Sept 16 if you want a chance to win one of my shirts. There's only one catch, though. You have to wear it with attitude. I think you guys can do that. ;)

Reactions: Tristan-OH
Blogspot is blocked here. :mad: But I was able to check out the designs and wanted to say they are freakin' 'mazing. I really like the LOTR one! And BFR Fiyah footprint ones. I never heard of bamboo as a shirt material though, what is it like?

Blogspot is blocked here. :mad: But I was able to check out the designs and wanted to say they are freakin' 'mazing. I really like the LOTR one! And BFR Fiyah footprint ones. I never heard of bamboo as a shirt material though, what is it like?
Tristan - I actually don't own any of the bamboo material tees. I hear its an eco-friendly "performance wear "alternative to the polyester dry wicking material. I personally don't like the performance wear unless its really cold because it tends to get really hot on me. I prefer to run in cotton in the summer to stay cool.

Glad you like the tees!

Interesting, I just might have to try bamboo. Thats surprising to me you run in cotton though, I mean IDK maybe thats common it doesnt really come up in conversation here, but since I got my first synthetic shirt a few years ago I havent put on cotton for a run except maybe on a cold day! I just can't stand how wet and sticky they get. But I'll glady wear cotton around, just not running.

Wait Zap....are you saying a guy cant be a BF bombshell???????

Interesting, I just might have to try bamboo. Thats surprising to me you run in cotton though, I mean IDK maybe thats common it doesnt really come up in conversation here, but since I got my first synthetic shirt a few years ago I havent put on cotton for a run except maybe on a cold day! I just can't stand how wet and sticky they get. But I'll glady wear cotton around, just not running.
Tristan - I prefer cotton in the summer because where I live its H-O-T, but not humid. The cotton keeps me cool when I sweat or when I pour water on myself. The performance stuff either dries too quickly or doesn't stay wet long enough to keep me cool. I almost always prefer the performance wear stuff in the winter though when I want to stay warm. Just my personal preference. I notice though that when I run in humid climates I hate cotton. Its much too sticky.

Reactions: DNEchris
Wait Zap....are you saying a guy cant be a BF bombshell???????
Hey... I don't judge. If you wanna be a bombshell then you rock it! I can make shirts for anybody! :p

Reactions: Zetti