Your Race Reports, Stories, and Pictures are Wanted!

Discussion in 'Races & Events' started by Barefoot TJ, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    If you have any race reports, stories, or pictures with articles you would like to share with the BRS members, please email them to me at BarefootTJ@TheBarefootRunners.org. These stories will appear on the home page of the BRS. We appreciate your contributions! -TJ

2. Entrenamiento Natural Chapter Presidents
    1. Spain - España
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Hi,

we are preparing a national meeting of barefoot runners in Spain next February. Could it be eligible for a cronicle/review? Convention, workshops etc...Also a race barefoot/minimalist is included.

Other question: Can anyone let us know what are the requisites to become /create the Spain chapter? Thanks again.

3. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Hi EN,

We would love to have a report and pictures from you about Spain's national barefoot running meetup to share with our members. It most definitely is eligible.

Don't forget about International Barefoot Running Day on Sunday, May 5, this year. We would love to see Spain involved.

If you have the dates, details, and any links, we would also love to share that with our Calendar and members. We can also help you get the word out via our main Facebook and Twitter pages.

For the race with a barefoot/minimalist runner division, we also have a Stomp of Approval I can send to you.

For a Spain Chapter (or any new chapter) to be created, we will need to show the potential for growth. I think once your national Spain meetup is completed, and we see how the turn out is, we can talk more about that then. How's this sound?

If you are interested in any of these prospects, please email me at BarefootTJ@TheBarefootRunners.org.

In the meantime, please feel free to join the Nomad Chapter, of which I am the only member at present. :)

Thanks!