yesterday it was a good day to barefoot on the rocks

It was a long time i wanted to immortalise my practice of running barefoot on a video. Yesterday sun was shining in the sky of France so i went surfing on the rocks :)

What? I am sooooo jelous looks awsome and tons of fun. How are the feets feeling?

hah
My feet love a lot. They say : "mOooore !!!" But my brain say : "stop that, crazy nuts !!!" :)

hahaha, that's so funny. How long have you being running on that surface? The area looks beautiful.

One hour going up and down. This trail is a part of my daily run. This area is near my city, Poitiers, in West of France.

So in other words your feet are super conditoned to just about any surface I assume.
do you run on paved roads too or just trails.

So in other words your feet are super conditoned to just about any surface I assume.
do you run on paved roads too or just trails.

I run on every kind of surfaces, roads, trails, pavements, in the water, mud, stones, under the rain (i like very much), on the snow too.

Whoa! Do you do that sliding regularly?

In this part of the trail, yes, but not everywhere and not when my soles are too sensitives :)

I run on every kind of surfaces, roads, trails, pavements, in the water, mud, stones, under the rain (i like very much), on the snow too.

In this part of the trail, yes, but not everywhere and not when my soles are too sensitives :)

Did I mention how envious/jealous I am feeling right now of the terrain you run on?:sour:
I do agree about running on the rain, Monday, I had the funnest run running on the pouring rain:barefoot:
What's your avatar name means? Sorry, I ALWAYS ask too many questions.o_O

"karui ashi" it means "light foot" in Japanese.
And Dama, what it means ?

So are you French or Japanese? or half and half?:smuggrin:
Dama means Lady in Spanish.
Question for you, (see? I told you I ask too many questions) If I write something in Spanish would you understan it? because when I read the French posts I can understand most of it, I might not be able to pronounce it but I understand it.

So are you French or Japanese? or half and half?:smuggrin:
Dama means Lady in Spanish.
Question for you, (see? I told you I ask too many questions) If I write something in Spanish would you understan it? because when I read the French posts I can understand most of it, I might not be able to pronounce it but I understand it.

I am not Japanese, but i have a part of my family in Tokyo. I am half French and half Spanish and i talk Spanish a little.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
I loved running on that kind of rock.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test