What's your winter gear?

Sugoi Speedster top and

Sugoi Speedster top and Subzero tights, plus t-shirt and jacket... head covering, got a few different things, I make sure my ears and neck are protected above all else. Thin cotton gloves, just to keep the bite off... Gpt backup stuff for when things are in the wash...

I've done a number of test runs in my aquashoes now and think they'll get me through the winter. I'm going to glue some tread to the bottom of them as they're pretty slick right now.

Willie, I was thinking the

Willie, I was thinking the same thing for my water shoes. I primarily run on grass and they are not showing much wear. The two runs I did on asphalt, I could definately see some wear developing. Are you going to use a Vibram cherry-like material and also what are you going to use for glue? I would like to do more asphalt bike trails in them if I can reinforce them somehow. Getting back to the thread, I wear a UA coldgear mock turtleneck shirt with a windproof fleece vest and lycra pants. This takes me down to about 20 degrees. Also a fleece skull cap and Goretex mittens.

cotton pants and long

cotton pants and long mileage = disaster

I wear the same thing when it's 32 degrees and below. Running fleec,Under armour mock long sleeve, hat, gloves, compression shorts, and underarmour tights. Ran a 20k last year in this get-up when it was 5 degrees out and was toasty.

I have some sort of tech

I have some sort of tech tights (top and bottom) I got from Wal-marts a couple years ago, they work great. I add a lightly insulated running shirt some nylon? pants, hat and gloves.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts