What does your screen name mean?

Ronnie,

I didn't know my cousins' name until a few years ago. Grampa gave everyone nicknames. He even went to the bank one cousin worked at and couldn't remember his real name when asking for him.

Welcome, Steve!

Yeah, WELCOME!

Reactions: dharmadan
Bootstrap - because I'm a computer guy (bootstrapping has a technical meaning) and a hiker (my boots have straps in the back to pull them on). Also because I'm always trying to figure things out from the beginning (related to the computer concept), and to pull myself up by my bootstraps.

It has nothing to do with the Pirate in the movies. I used this nick long before the movie.

I've been using Ramzev for years, I think since my very first email account. To complete the name I'd be ramzeV evaD. I added "The" because I AM The Ramzev.

I earned that nickname in University when a few guys thought I looked like a hockey player who's first name is Josh. It stuck for my whole time in University and still to this day my girlfriend sometimes calls me Josh. Sixteen is just a number I like.

I needed a screen name for trolling and flaming, so "flame" in kinda finnished format almost makes it flammee(or not really, but atleast it's pretty unique, so I can use it on every forum). It also happens to mean some kind of apple... Flaming and trolling didn't just feel natural, so I quitted it before starting, but kept that screen name..

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090