We're Moving!

moving.jpg
We're Moving!
By TJ

We're moving! We are busting at the seams, and our home cannot contain us any longer...thanks to you guys! Seriously! Thanks for growing the BRS. Without you, we wouldn't be doing this (or having to do this), but since that's part of the plan, to grow, we thank you. Life at the BRS is going according to plan.​
In the next few days or in the weeks ahead, there will be an interruption. We will be moving to a new hosting company. (The new site's platform will follow shorty after this move but will take place as a separate migration.) Just know that we are still here, and we will be back up and running soon, so keep checking back!​
UPDATE: We're targeting this Sunday, February 12, at midnight (EST), so hopefully we'll be available to you all just hours after that although it could take up to 72 hours for the DNS servers to propagate throughout the world, so if you can't get on right away, please keep checking back.​

I would prefer to give you your own cell, er uh, room. -TJ

We're targeting this Sunday, February 12, at midnight (EST), so hopefully we'll be available to you all just hours after that although it couldtake up to 72 hours for the DNS servers to propagate throughout the world, so if you can't get on right away, please keep checking back.

Don't know how it was at the old site since I haven't been there, but when I registered here, I clicked 'Mark Forums Read' (second horizontal menu when you're on 'forums' in the first horizontal menu), and since then, all forums with new messages are in bold, and within a forum there's a bullet before threads with new posts.

However, I haven't found yet a query to find all new posts on one page...

Yes, it seems we're finding that the best thing to do is to do like Anne and rbondi suggests. First, click the "Mark Forums Read," then use the "What's New?" link. That worked for me as well.

Love the picture of the village moving a home...

Welcome, Master!