Weekly Mileage week 14 of 2012

I ran Friday! I put in another 2.5km mostly BF. Loosened up what was left of my blisters so I cut off the dead skin and consequently my feet were pretty tender today. Managed 3.25km in Zems tho, but that's the last of them =( They pretty much fell off my feet as I came in the house.

Got a nice 30km in on my MTB this morning too. Was seriously muddy, but good fun!

I only report here intermittantly. Hope you don't mind.

As of the end of March I was up to 248 miles ytd.

Monday 6.5 BF and Wed. 6.5, half of it BF. I have to get out early tomorrow in the coldish wind and get in a longer (for me) run to keep on plan for an HM at the end of this month and a full Marathon next month.

Last weekend's 10 mile race was an excellent confidence builder for me for upcoming road races. I had a lovely, easy, smooth run and took 13 minutes off my time from last year's run.

Run well all!

First time reporting my weekly mileage
Sunday: 2 runs / all trail 10 miles - barefoot
Monday: 1 run / 4 miles - VFFs took my Husky for a run
Tuesday: 1 run / 6 miles hill training - barefoot
Wednesday: 1 run / 2 miles - VFF's took my Husky for a run
Thursday: 2 runs / 10 miles - barefoot
Friday: 1 run / 2 miles - VFF's took my Husky for a run
Saturday: 1 run / 21 miles - barefoot
Total: 9 runs total / 55 miles

Friday was my day off

Saturday 12.32km / 1:04:20 / 5:13 / AHR 147 / MHR 159

HR was playing silly buggers, I think due to the wind, both with some early spurious readings, but also making it about 5bpm higher into the wind

Managed 2 more runs this week for a total of 24.5 barefoot and 2.5 shod trail miles. No more shod running for a while... annual Spring feet conditioning mostly done now.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test