Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Are our weeks Sun-Sat or Mon-Sun?

Sun. 18th 2.25mi run

Wed. 21st 3.8mi

Sat. 24th 4mi

1hr latin dance, 1hr belly dance, 2hrs zumba

43 Total 30 Bare - My soles

43 Total 30 Bare - My soles are my weakest link at this point. The bare runs are still tough. I really have to concentrate to keep my form together on the various surface conditions so I don't mess my feet up. I can't wait until I can just let her rip on any surface and just take off for a run without worrying about my route I need to take.

Sunday Off

Monday 6 Bare

Tuesday 10 Bare

Wednesday 7 VFF

Thursday 6 VFF

Friday 6 Bare

Saturday 8.5 Bare

That's some great mileage

That's some great mileage there, Sole.

15 miles for the week.   I

15 miles for the week. I really want to do a 20 mile week before the summer is over. 3.5 on Mon, 4.5 on Tue., 2 on Thu., 5 on Sat. Saturday's was a somewhat disappointing 5 mile race on gravel (ugh!). I'll put a race report over on the race forum.

Milestones: 50 miles (reported), and 15 miles is a PR week. I kinda hope every week is a PR week from here out!! Happy running - and 30 miles bare running is pretty darn impressive sole_foot!

That's progress, Fred!  You

That's progress, Fred! You too, Karen. You'll get there. Just keep plugging away at it, little-by-little.

Monday: 21 minutesWednesday:

Monday: 21 minutes

Wednesday: 20 minutes

Friday-Sunday: Ridiculous numbers of friends and family visiting... Logged off to be social, and it went well, except that I wasn't running...

Sunday: Wished the last visitors a safe trip home and went for a 20 minute run to unwind.

So, I managed to get in 3 runs this week, which was my main goal. :)

Having just one recovery day between M & W felt okay, too.

I'm pretty excited. This coming week I'm aiming for Tues, Thurs, and Saturday, in the hopes that I can continue the every-other-day pattern for 4 runs the next week...

My knee/ITB is still fine while I'm running, but I found that I'm going to have to ditch my dance workout DVD and find something else for my non-running days :( I may just try cycling as my cross training.

I still love reading about everyone else's progress! Congratulations on a distance PR Fred! And we'll all definitely be rooting for an injury-free recovery, Karen!

Great going, everybody! 

Great going, everybody!

Tuesday - 4.7 bare

Friday - 2.4 water shoes

Sunday - 5.0 water shoes

=12.1 total plus lifting and plyometrics

I dialed back on the miles (last week 14) and on the % bare because my feet were sensitive.

I appreciate going Mon-Sun cause it allows me to move around the long run and do it either on Saturday or Sunday. I'll be adding another run in September, for a fourth day.

Zero for me as well. I

Zero for me as well. I thought I'd be able to get back into it this week but it just didn't happen. I hate it when that pesky "life" thing gets in the way of my running...

42.3 miles this week. Ramping

42.3 miles this week. Ramping back up for my first 100k in a few weeks

Sun 7 miles vff easy run

Mon off

Tues 6.2 mile hill workout vff

Wed 10 mile easy run

Thurs 6.2 miles intervals at the track vff

Fri off

Sat 13.1 mile tempo run vff

Tue. 7/20 - 2.54 miles

Tue. 7/20 - 2.54 miles BFR

Thu. 7/22 - 2.54 miles BFR

Sat. 7/24 - 2.82 miles BFR

Lots of BF walking everyday.

7.90 miles total BFR for the week.

Closing in on my first ever 5k... something to shoot for next time - sweet! :)

S. Pimp.