Weekly mileage w/e 10-3

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
New month, new gig. By the week, where have your feet been?

My runs are suffering (due to busy schedule, NOT for lack of enjoyment) sigh. I've only run once this week so far, definitely getting out today for a secondly weekly run.

Sunday 6.5mi barefoot, 1hr belly dance, .5hr core strength

Monday 1hr belly dance

Tuesday 15min core work, 2hr zumba

Wednesday 1hr zumba

Thursday 15min core (rest day)

Friday 1hr zumba

Saturday 1hr belly dance, 5-6mi run (planned)

Sunday 1hr zumba, 1hr belly dance fitness, .5hr core strength (probably no chance at a run)

Fall is in the air.   Ran

Fall is in the air. Ran 11.1 barefoot miles this morning, with a comfortable 8:27 pace. It was a cool crisp 43 degrees when I left the house at 5:30am. First time I could see my breath. This weather is crazy here, yesterday it was 70 degrees, so I just left the house with a t-shirt and shorts figuring it was still warm, it wasn't 70! Actually it was nice though.

Not looking forward to the

Not looking forward to the cold at all. Can hardly wait for the new rec center in town to be finished... it will have an indoor track, I just wonder if the fancy place will let me go barefoot :O

So far, I've only run 15 miles barefoot total. This week: Sunday 1mi, Tuesday 2mi and Friday 2mi. And... this should make everyone feel good, it takes me 14'30"/mi LOL

My week: Mon 3 mi, Tue 7.5,

My week: Mon 3 mi, Tue 7.5, Sat 7 and sun 7 planned. It's getting colder here too, today's run was cut short because I couldn't get my circulation going properly through my toes in the 45 degree weather. I was planning on doing about 15 miles but I just wasnt feeling it.

Wednesday 6 miles on trails

Wednesday 6 miles on trails with the dog, Thursday kettle bells and no-gi jiu jitsu 2 hrs, Saturday 6.23 miles on roads. All barefoot. Getting that dreamy endorphin feeling that merges rather nicely with Red Hook ESB. A votre sante!

I'm with you guys on the

I'm with you guys on the cold. It took me a bit to warm up my feet, though once my core was nice and toasty...so were my feet, was about 47 degrees during my run (5mi)

Nice work everyone, happy sweating!

Hola compadres,I did 61 this

Hola compadres,

I did 61 this week....which invovled me running daily. It was the hottest freakn week ever!! On one of my runs it was 101! dangit ;)

I miss California, even the

I miss California, even the dry heat. :(

My feet ran 8.5 miles this

My feet ran 8.5 miles this week including my second 5k. I have happy feet. This next week I am back to building on my distance!

I've got 51 this week so far,

I've got 51 this week so far, all barefoot.

I ran 20 miles yesterday and the feet felt good enough for another 10 this morning. Thought I'd be a bit more sore so I am quite happy with my body.

I may get a call later this evening for another 8-10 mile run but it'll be in sandals if it happens.

Excellent, Larry!

Excellent, Larry!

Tuesday - 8.13 milesThursday

Tuesday - 8.13 miles

Thursday - 3.34 miles with hill repeats

Sunday - 4.38 miles (cutback week)

Total = 15.85

I cut back my long run this week. My bruised/sprained toe is still bugging me - enough to make me wear my Bikilas today to help immbolize it. I am very conservative about not training through races and I have a race this weekend so I want to get rid of all these minor aches and pains.

Dang Larry, you're rockin

Dang Larry, you're rockin it!

Nice job all! Starting a new week,

my feet did an hour of zumba and an hour of belly dance today, my core also did another 20min of strength training :) looking forward to a run tomorrow.

Didn't run yesterday so it's

Didn't run yesterday so it's 17.5 total this week.

Might as well jump on this

Might as well jump on this bandwagon ^_^ Be kind please, I'm a newbie.

Tuesday: Podrunner Intervals Week 2, socks ^_^ 1.5 miles, .5 hours

Thursday: Yoga .5 hours

Saturday: Podrunner Intervals Week 2, barefoot 1.5 miles, .5 hours

Sunday: P90 Sculpt 1-2 and abs, .5 hours

Zum, I'm not sorry. I had a

Zum, I'm not sorry. I had a busy day is all, even if I didn't get a run in I got some things done that I've been puting off for a while.

sometimes life gets in the

sometimes life gets in the way, good for you for keeping your priorities in check;)