Weekly Mileage-3rd Week of 2012!!!

No steps today, and only

No steps today, and only enough steps to get me to the surgery yesterday.

Hey Chaser,You're doing the

Hey Chaser,

You're doing the Disney World thing? Have fun. Last week I did the Disney Land thing for 2 days in huaraches. I figured at least 10 miles per day walking, plus standing all day. Day 2, before the park I did 4 miles on sidewalks, ouch. The feet were aching by the end of the day.

Day 3 in California I did 10 + miles barefoot on the beach, awesome experience. I didn't want to come home.

No running yesterday, just a

No running yesterday, just a 45-minute spin in my shed working at a HR around of 115-120.

Did a lunch run of 7.7 miles today.

3 miles BF walking during

3 miles BF walking during lunch, with a 1/8 mile running segment during each 1 mile lap. Average running pace was surprisingly about 11:30 min/mile, even though I'm pretty sure I was going less than 180 spm, and I know for a fact I was not overstriding.

First time in over 2 months I've done 3 miles at a time, and my feet are a bit sore for it.

After throwing myself to the

After throwing myself to the floor from my bed, I scooched on my butt down the hall and into the kitchen to feed my kitties at around 3 a.m. As I suspected, my hubby had not fed them dinner! The poor things.

1.9 Barefoot at Lunch.Kinda

1.9 Barefoot at Lunch.

Kinda stiff and low enery today, so I didn't make my typical 3-miles - at least I didn't succom to the temptations of Buffalo Wild Wings and Beer with co-workers. On second thought...what the hell was I thinking!

Yeah, bathtime!  It took a

Yeah, bathtime! It took a lot of work, but I feel so much better now. I really feel for people who cannot get around on their own and can't use their own feet.

9.5 today around some lake

9.5 today around some lake here in Austin Tx!!! I love Austin now! Beautiful city, beautiful trails, and best of all, beautiful chicks running them!!!! HELLS YEAH!!!!!

15 miles with Chaser,

15 miles with Chaser, Barefoot Jim, and Juan from San Antonio. Pretty nice, easy run around the lake. Chaser got asked about being barefoot like 20 times. I never get asked there! I did hear someone comment on my short shorts though.

Ran 6.37 miles with my Sunday

Ran 6.37 miles with my Sunday running buddy and as we finished I went out for another 4.49 miles.

I wrapped up my week with 31.66 miles.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test