Weekly Milage Reporting w/e 16/20

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

I had a great running week, got in 3 days of 5 mile runs during the week and a 10 miler yesterday. Today is cross training on the stationary bike :p

Only 5 of those were barefoot however, thanks to the wart issue. VFFs for the other 20. Looking at the thermometer I'm really glad I finished off my goal miles yesterday, today will be a scorcher!

I've spent an hour going back

I've spent an hour going back over my written log trying to figure out what wasn't adding up. WAY to OCD, LOL. Anyway, I found 12 miles I had miss adding in, YAY! So my totals for the year so far are BF 146, VFF 277.5 Huraches 17, Trail shoes 46.5

So I need almost another 100 miles BF for the 500 mile club :) My goal for the year is 1,000 miles, but unless I go over enough to make up for the 46.5 in trail shoes, I won't make it into the 1,000 club for BRS :-( oh well, there is always 2011!

I have to get my head into

I have to get my head into the way this tracks time. Today is the start of my training week not the end. I started my week with a 10 miler in VFFs or ended the week a 10 Miler in VFFs. It is all a matter of perspective

21.68mi for me. I took three

21.68mi for me. I took three rest days after my HM last Saturday and missed my run today due to just having too much on my plate. This coming week though, I have every intention of getting into the mis 30s - and staying there. So there, harumph ;)

28.5 for me this week. I was

28.5 for me this week. I was considering adding another 10 to that tonight but I finally decided not to. My right heel is bruised from a run earlier this week so I decided to be nice to it.

Good Monday morning

Good Monday morning barefooters!

logged 24k (4 x 6k) barefoot this past week.

My week starts Monday.

I put in 5 x 1k swims last week which were all barefoot as well. Do they count?

Given my happy feet this morning....7k is on the horizon.

James.

Barefoot - 25 miles... 13

Barefoot - 25 miles... 13 of those trails.

MR - 10 miles trails.

A good running week for me... ran all 7 days.

BFWendyBird wrote:mokaman,

BFWendyBird said:
mokaman, wow, 7 days a week is a lot of stress on your body. Why don't you take rest days?

I feel better if I do something everyday but its not always running, I don't plan any rest days but they happen anyway sometimes.

I was off work last week so I had more time and I biked 3 of those days too.

only 5 miles last week...

only 5 miles last week...:-( nursing a small sprain. Feeling much better today though, already took my 5 mile AM run :-D

15.6 miles for me.

15.6 miles for me.

1 mile this week BF.  hehe.

1 mile this week BF. hehe. Just did a half marathon last Sunday and decided to just go out for a mile and walk a bunch while a bit of recovering and celebrating with adult beverages.

Since Jan 10 I am officially over 250 miles, ALL completely BF. I am going to eventually blow my mileage away from last year and it feels SOOOOOO good!

Thanks, Wendy.  Here's the

Thanks, Wendy. Here's the latest as I shared with someone else earlier:

My feet hurt when I walk and run, but not as much as before. I've developed a good case of heel pain from trying to avoid placing weight on my forefoot. Although the PTs I was seeing did nothing physically to help me, one of them said something that made a lot of sense. She said my nerves are extremely sensitive from the cryosurgery. She said I needed to work them constantly to decrease that sensitivity. I had been ignoring my feet, so I wouldn't feel the pain; any little touch was quite painful. I found that running barefoot (once again) becomes less painful each time I do it. I'm thinking that the contact with the ground is actually working more to decrease the sensitivity in the nerves than any other post cyrosurgical treatment I've tried. The pain I'm dealing with right now is part of the recovery from the cryosurgery itself. Since my miles aren't high right now, I have no idea if the actual cryosurgery did the trick though (reduced the neuromas/killed the nerves as planned, alleviated the Morton's Neuroma). I will only figure that out with time and distance...and patience.

Yay TJ! Running barefoot

Yay TJ! Running barefoot really is the cure for everything, isn't it? ;)

Running barefoot is the only

Running barefoot is the only way I could run before, and it seems it's the only way that will let me run now. Go figure!

72.75 miles last

72.75 miles last week...including 16.5 miles BF. The rest were in vff's.

Sunday 16 mile long run

Monday 8.5 mile BF trail run

Tuesday off

Wednesday 10 mile tempo run

Thursday 4 mile a.m. temporun 8 mile bf trail run

Friday 15.25 mile long run

Saturday 7 mile hill workout 4 mile tempo run

I sure am glad its a taper week. I need a little break