Weekly food boycott

really pissed off at the

really pissed off at the Easter Bunny and all of the goodies he left everywhere, would love to boycott all of that junk this week. I think the kids and I ate enough of it to last us the rest of the year.

I'll take your bananas if you take my chocolate, peeps and jelly beans

Chocolate chip cookies.  They

Chocolate chip cookies. They are all gone from my home now, and they are not allowed back in for awhile.
sick.png

Hey, I did a copy/paste on

Hey, I did a copy/paste on that smiley, and it worked! Yeah!

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
really pissed off at the Easter Bunny and all of the goodies he left everywhere, would love to boycott all of that junk this week. I think the kids and I ate enough of it to last us the rest of the year.

I'll take your bananas if you take my chocolate, peeps and jelly beans

Deal..Thats a good trade, I'm on vacation and will be hitting the bad food anyway. Jelly beans mixed with Chia gel my new energy drink!
cool.png

ooo, talk about energy boost

ooo, talk about energy boost Moke! let me know how that goes
cool.png

TJ, not workin for me :shrug:

I'm allergic to bananas so

I'm allergic to bananas :cry: so I have to boycott then all the time.

It's about time for me to boycott all the Easter Candy. I'm still full from yesterday.

Yes, Cameron changed

Yes, Cameron changed something so that they smilies would show up. They do now, but the HTML shows up after the smiley. I explained I didn't have any problems but others did, but now since he made the change, I have the problem, and so do they, and now Norm has a perfect smiley 'cuz she typed the code...arrrgh! He's working on it.