Week Ending Feb. 26th/27th

mokaman

Chapter Presidents
Apr 3, 2010
Georgia
So what everyone run this week? Its starting warm up now ...full time barefooting is getting closer now!

My last barefoot run before this week was back last November sometime...it warmed up enough and I was able to get 7.5 miles in barefoot this week all on pavement...feet were still mostly conditioned.

I did another 5 miles in Merrell Trail Gloves...not planning to run in these much this summer except to break them in for a 100 or so miles.

Mostly still running in VFFs

Mostly still running in VFFs but...

monday was 4 miles on asphault in VFFs

wednessday was 3.5 miles in VFFs.

Saturday was a fun day at the state park. 3.5 miles barefoot and 10.5 miles afterward in VFFs. One comment, barefoot was more comfortable on knees and ankles but the guy that decided to stabilize trails with gravel should be shot. That freshly crushed rock hurts when it keeps jamming between my first and second metatarsal heads.

20 miles barefoot this week,

20 miles barefoot this week, including a new temperature record (28F with scattered snow and ice but thankfully sunny, 5 miles) and a new longest single run on pavement (8 miles). I may not be getting faster (who knows, I'm not timing myself) but I am increasing my tolerance.
thumbs_up.gif

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS