WANTED: International Race Reports

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I would like to add more international race reports to the site/home page to show the world that we are indeed international, that through our love of this quirky sport, we have connected from all parts of the world.

Of course I won't be able to read all of them, so please make sure you leave the colorful language out or anything that would be considered offensive. :)

We want to represent all corners of our world, and you can do that by contributing here.

Thanks much!

TJ

Looks great too, definitely worth a closer look

it is great. I did the half marathon many years ago and I remember the event well organized and the forrest.. I love the forrest. It's the forrest I grew up in so it's in my big big back yard :D
I'm going to do the full marathon there next year. We could meet if it fit's your traveling plans..

Reactions: ArcticDuplo
it is great. I did the half marathon many years ago and I remember the event well organized and the forrest.. I love the forrest. It's the forrest I grew up in so it's in my big big back yard :D
I'm going to do the full marathon there next year. We could meet if it fit's your traveling plans..
Having spend 8 years in Greenland, trees are something I have come to find a little weird ;)
I plan for at least one full marathon next year, so it is not unlikely that I will be there :)

Perfect! Thanks for sharing.

I have it on the home page now. Thanks again, Sly. I see your Mohawk has grown out. :cat:

I would like to add more international race reports to the site/home page to show the world that we are indeed international, that through our love of this quirky sport, we have connected from all parts of the world.

Of course I won't be able to read all of them, so please make sure you leave the colorful language out or anything that would be considered offensive. :)

We want to represent all corners of our world, and you can do that by contributing here.

Thanks much!

TJ

I just moved to Warsaw Poland for a new job. So far I have discovered they have precious few road running events. But they are catching on. Just last week was what I call the "Spring" marathon (there is one marathon in Spring and one in the fall. That's it so far)
I have signed up for "Autumn". I'll try to report on anyhting else happening out here!

Kungaloosh!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon back in February (2019) and just signed up for the Disneyland Paris Half Marathon (Sep. 2019)
I'm looking forward to writing about it and the fancy Castle-to-Chateau medal!
Oooooh! Another Disney fancy medal! They have some off the best medals.

Would love to have your reports, domestic and international.

Reactions: Kungaloosh Dan