Visiting LV Thanksgiving weekend

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by rachtenb, Nov 9, 2010.

1. rachtenb Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Message Count:
    Is anyone going be in LV Thanksgiving weekendfrom 11/25 thru 11/29? I'm visiting familyand would like to do some BFR.

I'mdoing the"Run theTurkey off 6 mile run"http://tinyurl.com/2c5vsv8on Saturday morning if anyone wants to join me let me know.

I'll be on the south end of Vegas, so I'm going to run the St. Mary's Parkway paved bike path on Friday or if anyone has other suggestion please let me know. Looking to run on Sunday and Monday..

-Bob
  2. Dot2Dot3 Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hey Bob... thanks for the post! When i first read this i was like... dang.. i'm not up to 6 miles yet.. that will be a while but i went to the web site and saw that there is also a 2miler... i am just now hitting that and i'm running on asphalt and concrete... i going to head up to those trails to see if my feet are ready for that ... if so, i think i'll sign up for the 2 miler!!! ;) Thanks again for the information!

Have a good one,

Curtis

Dot2Dot3

3. rachtenb Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Message Count:
    Curtis,

Decoding your Screen Name Dot2Dot3 is this "IS" .. ... ? And if so, what do those intitals stand for?

Bob
  4. Dot2Dot3 Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hey Bob... sorry, it's a nick name i got when i was riding bulls... i butted heads with a bull one week and got a black eye... the following week i got another one when i went over his head and he got me with one of his horn... when i met up with my buddies.. the said they were going to connect the "Dots" therefore... it was Dot2Dot from then on... or "Dot" so i've just sorta kept it all these years for emails and such...

Curtis

5. rachtenb Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Message Count:
    I thought it was Morse Code, 2Dots is "I"3Dots is "S"