soulrunner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38259080#38259080

Too bad they didnt mention BRS :(

Oh and at the end they called the Nikes "minimalist" ! *facepalm*

and what on earth are those skechers?!

The one guy said his doctor

The one guy said his doctor told him he needed alot of support, that was a joke. It's good they put barefoot running up in the mix though.

That was the New York BFR

That was the New York BFR Meetup Group you saw running as a barefoot and minimalist group in that segment. Yes, it's dissappointing to see the anchors leaving the final thoughts on BFR/MR when they have no clue themselves.

That story makes me worried

That story makes me worried that barefoot/minimalist running is becoming a fad, i really hope that thats not the case. One lady even called barefoot running "extreme". And i dont think we will have a surge of people coming our way untill BRS goes public.

running was once considered

running was once considered a fad and extremist venture. so was jogging, weight lifting, and dieting. all of which have gone on to become some of the biggest areas of revenue generation all over the world. what you guys are witnessing/worrying about is the beginning of change so don't sweat it so much. the world may never fully embrace the barefoot ways but minimalism will most definitely override it all. so sit back and watch the show knowing that you are all part of the history.