Time for confession

Hobbit

Barefooters
Oct 20, 2012
France
Dear friends,
Since mid november I'm running in minshoes because of troubles with frostbite on several toes.
But today there was a strange (considering the season) rise in temperature (10° Celsius), and my little piggies were crying out: "oh please please set us free" - and so I did. :)
Four weeks in socks and shoes and the soles of my feet had lost a certain quantity of this plastic-like quality of which I was so proud. So I went out, barefooted and winterly dressed - it's nearly Christmas time after all - with xeros in my hand, just in case my weakened soles wouldn't be up to it.
Rough, cold and wet asphalt, partially chip sealed. My feet felt pain and went numb almost immediately so I put the xeros on until the feet would warm up. Which they did after a mile or so.
And then I took them off and it was pure bliss: my feet were so happy, they were jubilating: "oh yes yes yes yes yessss!!! Happy ecstatic pleasure, it can't be described otherwise. And (and this is the confession bit :nailbiting: ) it was even better than sex!!!
Are there any marital counsellors here, just in case my husband finds out? :D

Love this!

" I had a male client refer to something bad in his life as being "dry f@#ked with peanut butter and kitty litter"

Ouch! Too graphic! I hope he picked that one up 2nd or 3rd hand.

Lee, that's almost what i tell people about running bf. it's like sex. sometimes you need a rubber, otherwise bare is best.

Reactions: Robin and dutchie53
Lee, that's almost what i tell people about running bf. it's like sex. sometimes you need a rubber, otherwise bare is best.
It would be wrong for me to like this post. ;-)

Reactions: migangelo