The Original Barefoot Running Tees

Hi guys! I haven't been on these forums much these days so I'll re-introduce myself. Some of you may know me as Zapmamak. I'm a barefoot/minimalist runner commonly known as that weird ultra runner chick who actually doesn't really run much, enjoys a good shot of whiskey and lifts heavy for my training. But, I'm also a graphic artist and a tee shirt designer (Zaps Threads) who designs shirts specifically for runners and the ultra running community.

I just wanted to let you all know I have a limited stock of Men's & Women's Limited Edition Zaps Threads Tees available for purchase now (including my original barefoot running FIYAH! Tee) and thought you guys might like to know before they sell out. If you are interested in purchasing an original design I will be running/vending at The Born To Run Ultras this year down in Los Olivos CA in May (Free shot of Whiskey with the purchase of a Shirt!!) but you might wanna snag one now online through my blog since they seem to be selling pretty quickly.

You can visit my blog for more purchasing details. I accept PayPal and can ship anywhere in the continental U.S.

http://www.nakedonsharppointystuff.blogspot.com/p/zaps-threads.html
SHIRTS_BFR_Fiyah_colors.jpg

Reactions: Bare Lee

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test