The barefoot Running Book at wholesale for chapters

Actually Jason, I might be

Actually Jason, I might be in for a few, I could probably sell them out of my studio...when I get back to the studio tomorrow, I'll review my budget and see how many I can order.

LPJ, did you ever end up with

LPJ, did you ever end up with an audio version of your book?

imo, I think mp3 would me

imo, I think mp3 would me most practical, can be played in many devices. Thanks for looking into this LP, I'm looking forward to when it's available.

Hey Jason, I just finished

Hey Jason,

I just finished the book, cover-to-cover.... It's perfect!

A great PRACTICAL guide, just what we need!

Well done!

I owe ya a beer! and a hacked pair of shoes! ;o)

Jason, we should talk about

Jason, we should talk about getting you down to Minnesota for a barefoot workshop/book sale/group run/beerfest extravaganza. At all interested?

It's an option I've been thinking about for the MN Chapter since Ken Bob and Michael Sandler do not seem to have tour dates that come anywhere near the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

@Jason.  If you want a

@Jason. If you want a straight shot from the U.P, in the summer Duluth is an incredible northern town, as is anything up the arrowhead.

If you wanted to make it a summer ultramarathon trip, you could do Voyageur in Carlton (right outside Duluth) in July. I would join you, but I already punked out of the ultra and decided to do Grandma's instead next week.

Of course if you want to come visit us BRS members, you'll probably want to come down to Minneapolis. Except for zumba, who lives an hour south of me, we're all in The Cities.

I'd be up for a meet, later

I'd be up for a meet, later this summer so I can at least run with you guys! I agree with SP, Duluth is a nice summer spot. Of course, there's lots to do in the Metro area and other lakes to run around Calhoun and Harriet are nice. There is the City of Lakes 25k Sept 12 http://www.active.com/running/minneapolis-mn/city-of-lakes-25k-2010-bw600

TC Running in Eden Prairie is

TC Running in Eden Prairie is pretty supportive of the kind of "do what feels right to you" message that BRS goes for. They stock a ton of VFFs, and encourage their clerks to talk about the benefits of them to customers. It's one of the best running stores that I know of in the Twin Cities. Not much of a website: http://tcrunningco.com/

Otherwise REI in Bloomington is very supportive of barefooting and minimalist running.